c.2000 (age 15)
Alan Diaz (frenemy)
Robin Kent is a main character in the series, Mighty Med. He is portrayed by Dylan Sprayberry.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Cryokinesis: Robin is able to freeze moisture in the air for various effects (ice sheath around body, ice-slide, ice-weapons, ice-shields, ice-bolts, ice-blasts, ice-beams, ice-walls and other constructs of ice).
- Freeze Breath: Robin is able to breath cold, which he can use to freeze people and/or an entire area in ice.
- Ice Weapons: Robin can create various types of ice weapons like spears and swords.
- Organic-Ice Form: Robin can not only cover his body with ice, but to actually become organic ice.
- Super Strength: Robin is able to exert great strength from his muscles, greater than what is humanly possible.
- Invulnerability: Robin is virtually indestructible in this form, allowing him to reform his body should it become shattered. He has been incinerated while in this form, and was able to rebuild himself.
- Thermal Immunity: Robin is immune to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Genius Level Intellect: Robin is undeniably a genius, having incredible knowledge in various fields.
- Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combat: Robin is a very skilled hand-to-hand fighter.
- Acrobatics: Robin is a proficient acrobat and has used this skill to survive a fatal fall by rebounding off building sides and somersaulting to create more drag.
- Nuts: Robin is allergy to nuts and had an allergic reaction, as seen in the Mighty Med episode Growing Pains.
- Emotional State: Robin can starts randomly freezes anything and/or anyone around him, it all dependent on his focus and emotional drive. If too careless, he could end up leaving himself completely vulnerable.